Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh Happy Day

Waiting is a terrible feeling. Especially when you are waiting to hear everything is ok. That's what I am feeling right now. Sitting hear in the lobby waiting to hear my husband is ok. It's now a little after ten AM and we arrived at five thirty AM. With each click if the hands of the clock the knot in my stomach moves higher and higher up my throat. In this moment I can begin to see that Waiting for the unknown is a way to build our faith since as we wait we are drawn towards hoping for the best. Before my husband went away to the operating room he read this to me...Psalm 56:3.
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
Good News Doctor just came out and said my husband is out of surgery!! Everything went well, my husbands cancer was beginning to infiltrate part of the muscles in his neck and they had to get cut out in addition to some lymph nodes and some of his neck. Doc said good thing we got it out right away... (sigh of relief) Thank you to everyone who prayed for my family. It is a very Happy Day. after all today is not only my daughters 18th birthday but it is the day my Husband begins healing. I pray you live Happily Ever After today. lots of love Isca

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear the surgery was a success. I will continue to pray for his continual healing.

    ReplyDelete