Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nice to meet me ;)

Hi Everyone, My name is Isca (pronounced ēska). Welcome to my blog. I am married to an amazing husband for 12 years (although together for 20). We have three beautiful daughters together. I named this blog Happily Ever After because I know that is all anyone wants is to be happy forever after. Unfortunately, life doesn't always allow that to be the case.:( However, there is hope. We can all still live happily ever after no matter what life throws at us so long as we hold tightly to our faith, love,and hope. Through this blog I don't plan on telling you about a perfect women with a perfect life...but rather an imperfect women with an imperfect life making my happily ever after come true. I hope you enjoy this blog and may you live happily ever after too
Isca

No comments:

Post a Comment